Eagles Nest Armory can facilitate private and dealer firearms transfers. All incoming firearms shipments must be initiated by another licensed dealer and include the following in an envelope taped to the exterior of the package:
- Include a signed copy of shipping dealer’s FFL or State ID/DL. We will hold the shipped item until a copy is in our hands.
- Shipping FFL’s name, phone number, physical address, e-mail address, and contact name.
- Name, phone number, e-mail address, and physical address of transferee or buyer.
- Make, model, and serial number of the item being transferred including importer.
- Place these items into an envelope and tape it securely to the outside of the box. If this envelope is not on the outside of the box, we may refuse the delivery. Also, we do not want to open the box and handle firearms we do not own.
- We will store transferred items for 10 days. After 10 days, a storage fee of $20 per week applies.
- Do Not use messy shredded packing paper or peanuts as packing material.
- Get tracking numbers. Track your own shipments.
- Insure your items. We, as the receiver, are not responsible for shipping damage.
Gun Transfers from across the US including California. The transfer fee is $34 plus the $6 CBI fee for all states. Other charges, like shipping costs, may apply. Please ask if additional charges apply to your transfer.
NOTE: EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2013 ALL COLORADO FFL DEALERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RECEIVE OR TRANSFER ANY FIREARM WITH A MAGAZINE HOLDING MORE THAN 15 ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION, NOR WILL WE BE ABLE TO RETURN THE MAGAZINE TO YOU.